CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Little Jedi Knights

I know I shouldn't label my children but I think this video shows the personalities of my boys pretty accurately. Nicolas is dispensing information on the force and analyzing the situation while Alexander (the one with the broken arm...and a black eye) actually believes he is Darth Mal and acts accordingly...funny how different personalities can be when coming from the same gene pool. Any other parents agree?



P.S. A random blogging question...any suggestions on where to get images from the web without infringing on copyrights?

6 comments:

Malinda said...

That is too funny! Alexander has some pretty amazing Jedi (or I guess Sith) moves!

I must say that Ben is a total combination of your boys . . . he loves a good lightsaber fight with his friends, but he is a walking encyclopedia on the whole Star Wars galaxy. Watching the movies with him is like watching the special features with the director's commentary in the background.

mIcHeLLe said...

Check out those moves your boys have!!! They crack me up and remind me of Kai and Kase...too cute!!

Julia said...

You are right on about the boys. Such a spontaneous showing of their personalities. I think Noah is a good mix of his two cousins. I can see him offering the commentary while acting out the super bad fighting skills. Love those boys!

Mama Williams said...

I think that happens in every family. Varrying personalities. Makes life exciting for sure.

Courtney said...

Well said- we feel the same sometimes. How can two kids from the same family be so different?

Andrea Griggs said...

Now I see why Jaxon and your boys got along so well the other night. Jaxon told me they have star wars legos and they like star wars too.