CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Idol hopeful from Murray, UT

So I'm driving home from my parents house tonight listening to the Night Side Project on KSL talk radio when the D.J.'s announce that they will be having their own quasi-Idol contest of their own....Well, for some reason I have a weakness for these kind of local karaoke contests (Whipple Plumbing Idol at the Bees game, Orem Idol, etc...) so I dialed the number and it started ringing. At first I thought "Wow, how lucky that I got through on the first try" but then I remembered that the rest of the planet is watching the REAL American Idol finals. Needless to say, I sang my little number over the air and was invited back to compete on their show tomorrow. Now granted, the majority of earthings will be watching the American Idol finals but hey, I thought I'd put it out there if any of you (besides my parents) want to listen to/mock me. Here is the website where you can find a podcast: http://nightside.ksl.com/ or if you live in Utah it is on A.M. 1160 or F.M. 102.7. It will run from 7-10:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time tomorrow (Wednesday 5.21.08) and is dependent on my dad coming through as my babysitter :).


1 comments:

Malinda said...

GOOD LUCK! Do we get to call in and vote? I developed a system last night when I was voting for David Archuleta. I'm quick now. Do they have a cool prize?