CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mom in the hospital

I went to see my mom in the hospital last night and she looks and sounds SO much better than she did on Sunday. She's such a trooper and is hopefully on her way to a full recovery. Thank goodness for prayers and modern medicine. By the way, if you'd like to leave a thought or message for my mom, just click below this post where it says "# comments" and it will bring up a window to leave a message. I will pass them on to her. Thanks!

3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm glad to hear she is doing better from Sunday and I hope she recovers fully and quickly. We will keep her and your family in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your blog Cydnee Bean (OK, now the whole world knows). Ironically your mother hasn't seen your blog yet. Thanks for keeping everyone informed.
Be cool, be neat, be sweet.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

que tal germana!!
espero que tu mami se encuentre mejor. un beso guapa

germana Ruth Gallegos