CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Halloween


I feel slightly unmotherly for not pasting a few Halloween pictures....Elise was a monkey, Alexander was Darth, Nicolas was Indiana Jones, and Bjorn was "The Thing." A few ladies from the block dressed up as 50's housewives (myself included)....I've got the heels, pearls, and a bun in the oven. Maybe someday we'll have a family theme...but I highly doubt it. I thought it was pretty awesome that my kids thought they'd scored big time in the candy department because they went to every house on our little block. I don't think they realized they could have branched out from there but I certainly wasn't going to encourage more tooth decay (or potential chocolate swiping from me).




3 comments:

Mama Williams said...

That is so fun! I love seeing all your costumes. What a fun "block" you live on.

Malinda said...

Great costumes. I love your cute belly bump. I wish we would have gone with the short trick-or-treating route. We still have two gallon ziplocs full of Halloween candy. I think my kids have forgotten about it.

Julia said...

I LOVE it when Mom and Dad dress up, too. It really is exciting for the kids.

I love the housewife photo with your neighborhood friends.