CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Miracle...I'm blogging!


I'm going to retroactively blog...not the ideal way of doing things but hey, you do what you can do, right? I'll start with Nicolas' baptism...our big eight year old was baptized by Bjorn. Bjorn's parents and sister flew in from Seattle to be there (Bjorn's brother is a pilot which allows them to fly in for a few hours then go home...nice, eh?) My parents as well as many aunts, uncles, and cousins were there for the special day. We're grateful to have Nicolas in the family. He's got a kind heart, a quick mind and is a great big brother.

4 comments:

Mama Williams said...

It was a great day! We love Nicolas. So glad you're blogging again. I was missing the updates.

Malinda said...

It is a Christmas miracle! It feels like a blogging feast with four posts all at once. I love it! I can't wait to see pictures from your European vacation.

Julia said...

Christmas miracle indeed! This is word candy for your annoying sister who endlessly harasses you about not blogging.

Nicolas, I sure wish we could have been there. I'm really proud to call you my nephew. Your mom is right, you do have a kind heart. You are so smart, and have always been a very obedient boy to your parents. You are wonderful!

Heather said...

Wow--I didn't realize Nicholas turned 8 years old already! Congratulations to him...