CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Little Benjamin Button (thanks, Liz!)

Short male, receding hairline, soft tummy, slightly ornery when not getting what he wants, no teeth, and a cataract. What kind of guy comes to mind? Probably not our cute little Stephen Thomas who was born...oh five months ago or so (blasphemy in the maternal blogsosphere, I know!) Oh well, here's a sneak peak into one of many chaotic moments that have kept me away from not-required-to-survive activities (i.e. blogging):



So yes, the biggest news since I last blogged six months ago is that we have a new addition to our family. It's been a slightly difficult recovery for me and Stephen but here we are five months later, all alive. Little Stephen has evolved from a colicky, fussy baby to a very fun, giggly guy with two teeth. We're blessed to have him in our family. Here's a little slide show of his first five months (including a picture of what he may look like in the future...thanks to a little modeling from his big bro, Alexander):


8 comments:

Julia said...

I couldn't believe my eyes when you showed up at the TOP of my blog roll! Cute pics, too. I love the clip where Alexander is asking Stephen if he's excited about his big day! Now if we could just get Stephen to stop crying his guts out every time he looks at me!

Hilary said...

Welcome back, Squid. Welcome back.

Mama Williams said...

Holy Crap you're alive and Blogging!!! And it only took 6 months! Thanks for the recap, you've been missed. See ya at t-ball.

Christina said...

Hi Cyd-O-Nee. I miss you in the blogging world and in real life. THat is so funny/precious of them crying together.

Malinda said...

I feel your pain with the synchronized crying. We still get that some days. :)

Great pictures. Stephen is a cutie!

Heather said...

Oh, how I relate to it ALL! The video montage made me cry...happy days are ahead!

Andrea Griggs said...

I loved that first video-it reminded me of what happens at my house on a daily basis! :)

He's a cutie-congratulations!

The House that James Built said...

i told you i thought he looked like benny button? don't remember...but if you say so! he's a doll